2. The CBT Workshop strives to offer courseware which has been authored by experts in their associated disciplines. To keep pace with our expanding library of courseware products, we are seeking qualified individuals to assist in the authoring of new courseware. Our "Virtual Instructor" program allows a subject matter expert to participate in the authoring of new training material. In return for their expertise, the virtual instructor will earn a significant royalty (a percentage) of each sale. Since individuals may participate in their spare time, it's easy for any "subject matter expert" to join our team. If you have an interest in becoming a "Virtual Instructor", simply send us an e-mail message with a short description of the course, and an outline to firstname.lastname@example.org Include your name and telephone number. All correspondance will be kept in strict confidence
3. Freelance writing and employment opportunities. Review the website for more details NOW HIRING! Freelance Application Essay Editor, Freelance Resume Writers and Admissions Officers.
4. This is a freelance opportunity. We cannot guarantee that there will be work available, but if you have the qualifications EditFast's clients are looking for, and if you are patient, there may be projects for you in the future. You should be aware, however, that EditFast has no obligation to provide work for you now or at any time in the future. Completing the registration process and passing the EditFast review does not necessarily mean you will receive projects. It simply means you are eligible to receive projects and your Web page is available for EditFast's clients to view and perhaps choose you as their editor. If you are selected for a project by a client or by the EditFast administration you will be notified and that project will be directed to you.
5. Eduwriters- Working from home, our freelance writers earn from $6 to $15 per page and receive a substantial income. We give our writers the freedom to choose what and when they want to write, allowing writers to set their own schedule based on the deadlines they choose.
6. Lifetips- If you’re the passionate editor who knows how to turn complex problems into simple, understandable tips that guide, clarify, connect, enlighten and most importantly entertain readers, we’d love to hear from you. We're growing like crazy, and looking for in-house editorial support staff with knowledge and experience in the search engine marketing industry. You'll work directly with clients to develop content strategy for the web. And you'll edit the content produced by freelance writers assigned to projects. Salary plus full medical benefits included.
7. The online editor collects and manages editorial content, recruits & hires writers, and specifies new content applications to ensure that SIGNINDUSTRY.com becomes a day-to-day business tool for the sign industry.
8. As a Textbroker author, you benefit from an unbelievable number of orders with a wide variety of themes. Choose assignments that appeal to your personal knowledge and expertise, write to the clients' specifications, and get paid!
10. Demand Studios- We are looking for experienced, passionate, creative professionals to join our community and lend their talent to our network of leading publishers