- A: age 31
- B: Beautiful. I believe every mom young or old can stay beautiful.
- C: Confident: Keep your head up.
- D: Different. Being different than everyone else, is awesome!
- E: Extra Ordinary: I have 7 kids, makes my whole family stand out.
- F: Fun: I am a fun mom.
- G: God: I am a firm believer.
- H: Happy: I may have 7 kids, but they are blessings from God.
- I: Icky. Many times I have stuck my finger in poop!
- J: Joker. My oldest can’t take jokes, but then again he’s 11 and puberty is COMING!
- K: Kristin is my name!
- L: Love. Do everything in Love. 1 Corinthians 16:14
- M: Mom. I’ve been a mom since 2000.
- N: Nurturing. I do more nurturing than anything at all.
- O: Obsessed. WITH FACEBOOK!
- P: Positive. My positive outlook on things, let me down a lot, but it won’t slow me down.
- Q: Queen. Yes! I am the queen of my castle. If mama ain’t happy, ain’t no one happy.
- R: Run. I love to run, when I can!
- S: Silly. I embarrass my kids a lot!
- T: Time. I am always early or on time. I seriously HATE being late.
- U: Under estimated. I feel people under estimate what I am capable of.
- V: Van. I drive a mini van.
- W: Writer. I love to write, only if my brain lets me.
- X: x?x?x? I really don’t have anything for “x” lol.
- Z: Zombie. My kids are always playing Zombies….yeah, it’s weird!
I did this as part of a challenge on a blogger group I am a part of, voiceBoks. I'd love to hear some of your ABC's!
Blogger friends, check out voiceBoks-