If you are anything like me, you are harder on yourself than anyone else ever could be… trust me I know, because I too have had to do battle with my Inner Mean Girl and negative self talk. I find myself hearing words like “You’re not enough,” “You should do more,” “It will never happen for you.”
That is why I’m so excited to let you know about a FREE virtual event this Wednesday, September 14th that you’re not going to want to miss. It’s being hosted by my friends, Amy Ahlers and Christine Arylo, two of today’s best inspirational teachers and master coaches. They've figured out how to get their Inner Critics or “Inner Mean Girls” as they call them, off their backs and on their side, and now they’re opening up the lines to share their best secrets with any woman ready to free herself from negative self-talk!
(Fellas- this one is only for women, so please share it with the women you love—they’ll thank you!)
If you’re ready to stop being so hard on yourself, you owe it to yourself to join Christine & Amy this Wednesday, September 14th, at 5:30pm PT/8:30pm ET for 90-minutes of self-love and self-empowering freedom …
Inner Mean Girl Reform School Open House Call:
How to transform the critical voice in your head so you can stop being so hard on yourself, enjoy your life & feel truly successful!
Click here to register for FREE now!
Christine and Amy, who in the past year have spoken with over 10,000 women around the world about this topic, say "Every high-achieving woman we know silently beats herself up…telling herself she should look different, do more, be perfect… comparing herself to others… setting unrealistic expectations… driving herself to exhaustion. These negative voices slow us down, and make it way harder – sometimes impossible – for us to achieve the happiness and success we deserve, and frankly work too hard for.”
Their proven processes will show you how you can turn down this negative talk and turn up the volume on your biggest asset: your powerful Inner Wisdom.
FREE LIVE INTERACTIVE TELE-CLASS
Inner Mean Girl Reform School: How to transform the critical voice in your head so you can stop being so hard on yourself, enjoy your life & feel truly successful.
Wednesday September 14th
5:30pm Pacific, 6:30pm Mountain, 7:30pm Central, 8:30pm Eastern, 12:30am GMT
Listen live by phone or webcast and interact or download the recording to listen at your convenience.
In this 90-minute live tele-class with Christine & Amy you’ll learn:
- Why you are so darn hard on yourself – this will seriously blow you away, and give you instant access to being kinder, gentler and more compassionate with yourself.
- The most common Inner Mean Girls (IMGs) and the weapons they use to steal your joy – including the Comparison Queen, Loveless Lulu, and the Achievement Junkie. Awareness is step #1 in IMG transformation.
- How to give your Inner Mean Girl a new job – one that helps instead of hurts. Learn to use her powers for good vs. evil and gain a new ally on your team.
- How to tell the difference between your fear talking smack and your intuition speaking truth – so you can make faster, better decisions that actually lead to your happiness and success.
- Powerful but simple processes that empower you to transform negative self-talk into smart Inner Wisdom in less than 5 minutes –you’ll be able to head comparison, self-judgment and self-doubt off at the pass, so they don’t hijack your day.
Be sure and register, even if you can’t attend the live call. They’ll send you the recording, so you can listen at your convenience.
I’m so excited for you to join the over 10,000 women around the world in the Inner Mean Girl Revolution. YES!
Taking a stand for self-love!
P.S. If you are ready to break free of your Inner Mean Girl, I really want to encourage you to join Amy and Christine for their FREE Tele-Class on Sept. 14th. Remember, if you can’t attend a live call, register anyway and they’ll send you the recording.
P.P.S. Check out the rave reviews of women who have experienced Amy & Christine’s Inner Mean Girl Reform School:
“LIFE-CHANGING, REVOLUTIONARY, INCREDIBLE.”
-IMG reform school graduate, spring 2010
-IMG reform school graduate, spring 2010
“Amy and Christine are AMAAAAZZZZING! These women give me so much hope, so much inspiration, so much drive to do what I need to do for Me and my family, and do it right. Healthily, powerfully, and MINDFULLY. They are hilarious, and hearing their voices always brightens my day. They know their stuff, and they work together beautifully.”
- Kaya Kismet, IMG Reform School Graduate
“Amy and Christine are the most competent and impeccable leaders I have encountered, and that’s saying a lot! They are masters in creating a powerful, beautiful container for transformation of mind, body and spirit. Amy and Christine are far more than effective; their gift is in empowering each and every person they touch. “
– IMG graduate, spring 2010
Experience an Inner Mean Girl transformation for yourself.