Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Rockin Green Laundry Soap Featured Post

About Rockin Green:


Rockin’ Green is an award-winning manufacturer of eco-friendly cleaning products designed to make cleaning easier and greener. Most well-known for their clean-rinsing laundry detergent formulated for use on all fabrics and especially useful on cloth diapers, Rockin’ Green produces detergents for hard, soft and normal water conditions (known as Hard, Soft and Classic Rock varieties).
Rockin’ Green also carries Funk Rock, a first-of-its kind natural ammonia bouncer, and Melody, an odor-neutralizer and air freshener home spray. With the exception of Funk Rock, all products come in seven natural scents, such as Mighty Mighty Marshmallow, Earth Wind & Orchids, Rage Against the Raspberry, and Bare Naked Babies (unscented).
Rockin’ Green was founded in 2009 by Kim Webb, an avid cloth diapering mom who desired a better way to clean cloth diapers and treat her kid’s sensitive skin. More information can be found at www.RockinGreenSoap.com.





Review:

I was so excited about receiving and being able to write a review for Rockin Green.  I totally love trying new things out, especially when it comes to laundry!  I received Rage Against the Raspberry and used it in the washer for my children's bed sheets and comforters.  I do have a 2 year old that always pees totally out of his diaper, yes I am always washing his bed, I decided to use it on his bed set.  I let it soak for an hour in the wash machine and then let is wash.  All of the smell of pee was gone and had this soft nice smell of raspberry. I did this on the twins bed sets too!  I just want to thank Rockin Green for giving me this opportunity to try out their laundry detergent.

No comments: