Friday, November 18, 2011

Heely's Review


Heely's are the original shoes with wheels in the heels that allow the shoe wearer to transition from walk to roll by shifting weight to the heel of the shoe.  You can also remove the wheels and use Heely's as street shoes.

All of my children love Heely's.  I was sent a pair for my 4 year old son, yes I am a courageous woman lol.  I know most of you think Heely's are dangerous, because I know I do/did.  My 4 year didn't know how to do it.  I guess his legs aren't strong enough for Heely's yet, and he don't have real good balance, as he is only 4.  I really like Heely's for their shoe, though.  The shoe is tough and durable!  I had bought Heely's for my 7 year old when he was 5, and of course he couldn't roll on the heels either, but they were great shoes!

SAFETY FIRST!

Learn how to roll with Heely's and learn tricks HERE

Heelys is throwing a Black Friday special!! Between Nov 25-Nov 28, Buy any pair of Heelys, get the second pair for $25. Or buy a Nano, and get a pair of shoes for $25, and get free ground shipping on all orders!




**I was compensated a pair of Heely's for this review**

No comments: