Thursday, November 24, 2011

Monkey Balm ~ Featured Post ~ Winner Wonderland

Monkey Balm!  Yes, Monkey Balm!  I use cream after cream after cream, to the point of using chap stick on my hands during the winter time.  The tops of my hands crack and burn and itch, so intensely I will try anything to relieve it!  Well, well, well!  I have found it!

No, it hasn't been to terribly cold here in Missouri, but it has gotten into the mid 30's and my hands are already itchy and dry.  I tried the Monkey Balm once and have been using it ever since.  My hands look and feel healed, from chapping.  You know how when your hands are dry, they look wrinkly?  Well, after applying Monkey Balm my hands look younger too!

My youngest son, Lucas, has just gotten this rash, sort of like an eczema feel to it, on his upper back, I pulled out the Monkey Balm and have been using it everyday for the past ohhhhh, week and a half and voila, the rash has almost completely gone away.  I also, use it as a butt cream.  Lucas had a little diaper rash one night, so I was like "huh, I will give it a try".  So, I went ahead and applied it before he went to bed and in the morning when he woke up, I changed his diaper and NO RASH!  I was completely amazed!  I tried so many concoctions and diaper creams; MONKEY BALM works guys!  You have gotta try it!

Monkey Balm will be included into one of my gift packages for the Winner Wonderland Giveaway Hop.  The winner will receive THREE(3) sticks of Monkey Balm!

Please take a moment and check out their Facebook Page and Twitter.
Info on Monkey Balm, all taken from monkeybalm.com 


  • Soothing itchy, painful irritation immediately
  • Improves eczema and extreme dry-skin in 3 days
  • Reducing irritation/symptoms from dry climates
  • Soothing sunburn, minor scrapes and burns,
  • and rashes
  • Organic Sea Buckthorn oils (the FIRST ingredient on the label) are clinically proven to improve symptoms of eczema, extreme dryness, even burns and wounds.
  • Natural soothing botanical ingredients alleviate irritation and smooth rough skin.
  • No-sting formula and quick, no-mess application makes life just a little bit easier for kids and parents alike!

No comments: