Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Slice™ Safety Cutter - Great For Couponers! Review

About Slice:
The Slice™ Safety Cutter is the most versatile tool you'll ever own. Features a finger-friendly microscopic ceramic blade that's quick, easy and a safe substitute for scissors or traditional safety knives. Slice Safety Cutters are perfect for scrap-booking, clipping recipes, coupons and news articles, removing shrink-wrap, opening CDs, DVDs, plastic packaging, and more. Includes a built-in magnet and key-ring hole.

- Ceramic blade lasts longer than steel
- Stays sharp and never rusts
- Built-in magnet and key-ring hole
- Rubberized non-slip finish
- Finger-Friendly™ Design
- For left- and right-handers

Perfect for Couponers!









Review

I am completely in love with Slice Safety Cutter.  I keep it in my pocket, so I have it at all times.  I really don't cut coupons, but I did try it and worked like a charm!  I do get A LOT of packages, mostly boxes and OMGosh, need I say more?!  The Slice Safety Cutter, cuts right through the tape, no more box cutters or scissors to open difficult boxes.  This sucker is PERFECT!  Plus, it would cut YOU!  I totally give this Safety Cutter a lot of thumbs up, more than two!  Oh and it only sells for $5.99!  



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: