Thursday, August 18, 2011

Back to School!

Summer vacation is OVER, finally!  My boys started back to school yesterday and my stress level went down from a 10 to a 2!

 My oldest son started middle school (6th), totally new to him.  There's lockers, combinations and he even has to walk to his classes.  He really likes 6th grade and told me it was easier than he thought it would be.

My 2nd oldest and my step son are both is 4th grade.  I requested them to be in the same class, so they have the same homework.  I really hope I did the right thing, and they don't get in trouble to much!  

My 3rd son started 2nd grade and he HATES school, always had.  Not too much to say about him, but he does like his teacher!

Now I'm home with the twins (4) and the baby (2), guess he's not a baby anymore, lol. Oh and a dog and a PUPPY, ahhhhhh! Can't wait til next year, I will only have ONE home!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Found your wonderful blog through voiceBoks and glad I did. Wow you have your hands full. But I understand to a point due to having 5 kids. Looking forward to reading more. Please come by and say hi. Sarah www.acceptingandembracingautism.com.

Whole Lotta Mama said...

Thanks for stopping by Sarah! I'm heading over to check your blog out!

Becky Jane said...

last year was my first year with no kids home. It was difficult. This year I'm not as lonely, but not happy about it either!


Visiting from voiceBoks
Thanks, Becky Jane
http://riseaboveyourlimits.blogspot.com/

pegasus_aprilof84 said...

Wow I don't know how you do it with a total of 9 children, you must have a lot of patience, I found your blog on Voice Boks and I am now a follower, If you get a chance you can check out my blog at http://shandassweepsandfreebies.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Oh my, I thought I had a busy life with 1 toddler, a dog, and a puppy! Actually, it's the puppy that's causing me all the trouble, he refuses to be potty trained.

Your kids are so cute! Though I know that age of boys (I have 2 little brothers) and they would hate it if they knew I said that hahah.

Whole Lotta Mama said...

Thanks Guys!

Karen Dawkins said...

My youngest starts first grade this coming Thursday. My oldest starts his senior year of high school...
You won't look forward to the last first day of school, so enjoy all the ones in between.

Seriously!!!

Just joined by GFC blog hop at VB.

SuperMomWannabe said...

Wow, looks like you have 7 children including your stepson, huh? I usually get all the "wow you have a lot of kids" comments, (I have six) but kudos to you! and a puppy! We have four dogs (that is three well behaved older dogs and one bullmastiff pup yikes)...look forward to seeing more posts!

Grandma Bonnie said...

New follower from VB hop.

Cinderella said...

Oh My, you have such a busy home with all thiose kids - too cute they are!

I totally think you did the right thing by putting your fourth graders in the same class.

At least son #3 likes his teacher - maybe it will gradually change his feelings about school.

I can see why your stres level went down now that school has started again.
Next year when your four year old is five, it will be even quieter - the then-three year old will love having you all to herself :)

Whole Lotta Mama said...

Thanks guys! haha yeah I have 7 children living with me and 2 step children that don't (every once in awhile). It is crazy busy here! I'll check everyone's blogs out! Thanks for the follows!