Tuesday, August 23, 2011

{Pretty} Boy

Yeah, my husband is a 'pretty boy'.  The definition of a "pretty boy" is wide and many, but from where I grew up, "pretty boy" meant a boy/man, takes real good care of himself, dresses nice, makes sure every hair on their body is perfect, etc...you get my point.

On with my story...

One day he had gotten ready and put some of his cologne on, and I thought it smelled awesome, so I complimented him on his smell? Yeah, smell!  He grabbed me by the hand and showed me this awesome trick that makes the cologne smell better and last longer.  As a woman, I should have known this...


He takes UNscented lotion,puts some in his hand and sprays his cologne on the unscented lotion and mixes it together.  Then he rubs the lotion with his cologne mixed, on his arms, neck chest, etc.  He let me try it with my perfume and OMG!  I feel in Love with him all over again!  Plus, you use less perfume/cologne by doing this.  

Isn't this AWESOME?












11 comments:

Brenda H said...

I would have never thought of that trick in a million years! Your pretty boy is definitely a keeper!

I love blog hops for bringing me in touch with awesome blogs! your blog will help me smell better and save money!

Marlee said...

Ha this is awesome! My boyfriend wears unscented lotion but it always kind of ends up smelling like him...but cologney...I call it his "chris scented lotion" ha. Love your blog, am a new follower :).

http://marleeindebt.blogspot.com/

Debbie said...

I have never heard of that technique.
I will have to try that with my perfume. Who would have thought a "man" would come up with such a clever idea. lol
following you from the hop.
Have a great day.

Lovely Light said...

Hi there- found you through the hop and am a new follower. This is a great idea to make perfume last! I hope you have time to follow my life in South Africa by http://withoutcomplexities.blogspot.com

I hope you have a great week!

Unknown said...

Going to have to try this one for sure! My husband is a pretty boy too, I'm sure he will love it! Visiting and following via I <3 Blogging Hop...hop over to my blog and follow back if you like...I am doing a 400 GFC follower monogram giveaway!

Jessica
http://mom4realky.blogspot.com

Maytal said...

What a great trick. Will definitely try it, and yeah, how didn't we think of it first?

Anonymous said...

Great trick! My husband is definitely NOT a pretty boy, but my oldest sure is! I wonder if he knows this trick lol.

Following from voiceBoks Friends Following Friends!

Christina
http://spilledmilkshake.com

Kristy said...

That's a great trick. I would have never thought of it. I'm a new follower from VB's Hop Mania. Please check out my blog.

Mommy's Juice said...

Cute Story. New follower from VB. Thanks for stopping by earlier!

Terri said...

What a cool tip!! Thanks for sharing.
Happy Friday
I'm now a new follower (vB).

Shelly Leatham said...

Cool tip! Gonna share it with my hubby!
bleatham*at*gmail.cm